Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Midnight Zoo




I just received my first copy of "The Midnight Zoo", written by ALMA-Award-winner Sonya Hartnett, scheduled to be in stores September 13. I was so honored to be asked to illustrate this beautiful novel! For more information please go to Candlewick Press.

Gerade habe ich die erste Kopie von "The Midnight Zoo" erhalten, geschrieben von ALMA-Gewinnerin Sonya Hartnett. Das Buch ist in Amerika ab dem 13.09. erhältlich. Ich bin sehr glücklich, dass ich diese grossartige Geschichte illustrieren durfte! Weitere Informationen gibt es bei Candlewick Press.







3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Boynton-Hughes said...

This looks like a really beautiful book! Congratulations!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Bridget Marzo said...

Congratulations! I look forward to finding the book in a store near me now I'm settled in London!

5:15 AM  
Blogger anne said...

stunning work Andrea ~ we love it!!!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home